Howard Stern Full Video Of Controversial Blackface Performance

Howard Stern is speaking out after a television special from 1993 resurfaced in which the radio host appears in blackface and repeatedly used racist language.

Here is the video in question:

Howard spoke about the controversial video last week.

“The shit I did was fucking crazy. I’ll be the first to admit. I won’t go back and watch those old shows, it’s like, who is that guy? But that was my shtick, that’s what I did and I own it. I don’t think I got embraced by Nazi groups and hate groups. They seemed to think I was against them too. Everybody had a bone to pick with me.”

“I cringe when I look at myself 30 or 40 years ago, and that was 27 years ago, I go, I can’t stand it. Am I a bad guy? I don’t think so. I came to realize in therapy, if I’m going to be with my kids, and have a successful marriage, I can’t be insane completely 24 hours a day. I have to figure out a better way to communicate. So I evolved and changed,” Stern said.

Quivers, who was called the N-word by Stern in the 1993 sketch, also addressed the controversy on Monday’s show.

“I have long been a proponent of free speech and a long time ago I made a vow to myself that one word was never going to keep me out of a room. I don’t care about that word, don’t care about being called an Uncle Tom, because I know who I am and what I stand for,” she said. “I have listened to Stern since he first got to New York in the 1980s, and he certainly has evolved from the moment he described, when it was, anything goes. And you can feel the influence of his psychotherapy sessions in the long interviews he does with artists. Some humor on the SiriusXM show still crosses the line, clearly, but he has long been a voice for inclusion and for women’s rights and the LGBTQ cause.”

Howard Stern back on-air live from the ‘bunker’

The Howard Stern Show went off-air last week due to the covid19 pandemic.

The Stern Show is located in New York City, which is currently in lockdown. Governor Cuomo announced that all non-essential businesses would be shut down in New York state.

Stern returned to his SiriusXM show today by recording it from his home or as he calls it the “bunker.” Howard has had to find new and innovative ways to connect with his listeners now that most studios are shut down. Howard was on-air live during the 9/11 attacks, and many fans find his voice reassuring in uncertain times like these.

Howard will be on-air again, live from the bunker, at 7 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday on Howard 100, with rebroadcasts throughout the day.

Hillary Clinton on The Howard Stern Show (Full Video Interview)

Hillary Clinton visits the Howard Stern Show. Hillary Clinton made her Stern Show debut recently in a two and a half-hour interview. The full video interview is posted below along with the transcript.

Howard and Hillary covered many subjects, from meeting Bill Clinton to killing Bin Laden and her current thoughts on President Donald Trump.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Read more

Did Howard Stern announce his retirement from SiriusXM Radio?

RadarOnline reported on Monday, April 15th, 2019, that Howard Stern announced his retirement from SiriusXM.

The media mogul shocked fans Monday morning, April 15, when he announced that he would be signing off The Stern Show after his contract is up in 2020.

“I’m getting out man. I’m pretty sure I’m almost out the door,” Stern, 65, told his longtime cohost, Robin Quivers. “I’m getting out anyway because I realize that radio is affecting my health. When I’m home on the weekends I’m fine.”

And then what happens?” Quivers asked.

“And then when I come here all kinds of shit happens. I won’t get into all the details, but I get all anxious, and medical issues. I’m getting out,” Stern doubled down.

“No really, I’m done,” Stern insisted. “Two years and I’m out of here.”

The next morning, April 16th, Stern came on the air and spoke about the matter first thing. He said some website (RadarOnline) quoted that he announced his retirement.

“That’s not how I am going to announce my retirement,” said Stern. It was strange to him that the news media does not look into stories like this anymore. “They used to have newspapers that had to call and check a source.” Two news stations picked up the story that he is preparing to retire in 2020. SiriusXM stock dropped by 3 cents on Monday and rebounded Tuesday after Stern cleared up the fake news.

Bunny Ranch Owner and Howard Stern Regular Dennis Hof Dies at 72

Dennis Hof, Howard Stern regular guest and Bunny Ranch brothel owner, died Tuesday after his 72nd birthday party, officials said. Dennis was also a Republican candidate for state assembly.

Dennis was in great spirits and told me it was the best night of his life, said pornstar Ron Jeremy.

“We headed back to the Love Ranch South and got there about 11pm. At about midnight, Dennis went back to his private suite with Dasha Dare, she is a relatively new girl to the ranch. It’s the same suite that Lamar Odom overdosed in. Dasha spent two hours with Dennis before leaving him and joining me at the bar with a few other women. Dasha said they had sex and nothing had been wrong with Dennis.

I left the girls and went to bed at around 230am. I got up around 1030am and I was expecting to see Dennis. He is an early riser and we had an event to go to on the campaign that morning. I figured he’d overslept because of the birthday party. I went into his room and he was lying his bed. I shook him by the shoulders, but there was no movement and I thought he was in a deep sleep.

I’ve played a joke on him in the past where I throw off his sheets to wake him up. He was naked and still wasn’t moving. I then went back to the bar and asked the girls for help to wake him up.

I realized something was seriously wrong when we returned. His skin was cold and rigamortis had already begun in his arm. Some of the girls there had CPR training. They called 911 and the operator was telling them to resuscitate him. Dasha was freaking out and praying. One of the house moms had to remove her from the area.” – Ron Jeremy

Dennis Hof had been a Libertarian but decided to register as a Republican in 2016 in response to the success of Donald Trump.

‘It’s all because Donald Trump was the Christopher Columbus for me,’ said Hof after his primary victory in June.

‘He found the way and I jumped on it.’ At the time of his death, Hof had been looking to sell some of his properties to focus on politics.

Joe Rogan Reacts to Louis C.K. Stand-Up Comedy Return: “I don’t think Louis C.K. is a bad guy at all.”

It’s been a little over a month since Louis C.K made his attempt at a return to stand-up comedy.

Louis C.K made a surprise appearance at New York’s Comedy Cellar, where he performed a 15-minute set to a standing ovation. It was his first high-profile public performance since November 2017, when he admitted to having masturbated in front of multiple unwilling women.

For Louis C.K’s fans, his 15-minute set was a welcome return to comedy. He’d taken his medicine, was the general argument, and now it was time for the public to let him come back to comedy as a changed man.

“Will take heat for this, but people have to be allowed to serve their time and move on with their lives,” wrote actor Michael Ian Black, in a tweet he later apologized for. “I don’t know if it’s been long enough, or his career will recover, or if people will have him back, but I’m happy to see him try.”

“I don’t think Louie is a bad guy at all. I think what Louie is, is a pervert,” said Joe Rogan during his JRE #1165 podcast. “He’s not trying to hurt people. He’s just weird.”

Robin Quivers Talks About Her #MeToo Sexual Assault

On The Howard Stern Show Tuesday morning the shock jock discussed his disgust at Julie Chen’s decision to stick by her disgraced husband, former CBS President Les Moonves who has been accused of sexual predation. The latest reports of sexual misconduct in the New Yorker allege that Moonves forced women to perform oral sex on him and that he threatened women with physical violence and intimidation. He also exposed himself without consent, according to the report.

“I lived this,” Robin Quivers who is now 66, said. “Seeing someone stand by their man after learning they had molested their daughter. Where do you think I grew up?”

Stern replied: “Oh that’s right, that’s your life story. You witnessed that. You went to your mom and told her ‘mom, dad molested me.’”

“Telling her as an adult, she still didn’t leave. She got upset. I was probably in my thirties,” Quivers explained. “What the deal was I wasn’t speaking to them. And she said ‘okay I want to know why.’ And I told her.”

“We were only on letter writing terms. So I wrote down what happened. I wrote that I was 11-years-old, ‘you used to go shopping, and then dad you know would try to have his way with me.’”

Stern asked Robin if she wrote her mom back.

“Yeah, she said she was so angry at him, but clearly not enough to leave him,” Quivers responded. “I was completely explicit. And I told her the anguish and horror it was for me.”

“That’s why I kept my mouth shut because even then I knew it would get warped. Because one day she did accuse me of ‘colluding with my father — that we got together and kept something from her.’ Can you imagine me having to deal with that when I was 11.”

“For a very long time, I kept the secret, and it controlled my life,” Quivers wrote. “Once I spoke about it, got the help and support I needed, it changed me. I was freed to be happy, successful. It wasn’t gonna happen while I was under the effects of abuse. I want people to know you don’t have to be a permanent victim.”

“It was like a nuclear explosion going off in my life, destroying everything,” she recalled of the alleged abuse. “The things I thought I knew about the world were all wrong. The things I thought I knew about myself were wrong, too. I was left with nothing, and in the wake of this nothing, I had to figure out how to make myself safe again.”

Will InfoWars.com Domain be Seized by Domain Provider Name.com for Hate Speech Violations?

As many of you probably already know, Alex Jones has been deplatformed on social media. Alex Jones’s Infowars.com news website is currently down (at the time this post) from an apparent “cyber attack.” Since our last post, Alex Jones/Infowars have additionally been removed by Pinterest, MailChimp, LinkedIn and porn sites like YouPorn. Big tech companies seemingly working together have now set a precedent banning Jones/Infowars for what they consider hate speech.

Within a 12 hour period, Alex Jones has been deplatformed from Spotify, Apple, YouTube and Facebook virtually simultaneously. Jones was excommunicated from the tech giants’ platforms following a pressure campaign from left-wing political activists and CNN. CNN even went on to publish an article today claiming Infowars.com is complicit in domestic terror.

“The stripping of InfoWars from Facebook, Apple and other platforms is an important step in the recognition of nativist, nationalist and white supremacist hate speech as a form of terrorism.”

Sadly, domestic terrorism, or Jones’ dangerous speech, in which he claims that he is in a holy war against Islam, is not prosecuted under that statute. This is a failing that has permitted the proliferation of platforms such as InfoWars, their presence on popular platforms a legitimization of sorts for their content.

This new decision is a step forward in recognizing that hate outlets, such as InfoWars, are complicit in domestic terror, and a relief to Muslim-Americans, like myself, who have been the target of online assaults and threats.” – Rafia Zakaria, CNN.

With Alex Jones effectively banned from the respectable face of the internet, viewers could still get his content on porn sites like YouPorn.

Not for long. YouPorn jumped on board the hate speech bandwagon late Monday. The site’s vice president Charlie Hughes issued a statement saying:

“Following news that YouTube, Spotify and Facebook have banned Alex Jones from their platforms, team YouPorn is joining in solidarity and announces we are banning his content as well. As one of the largest user-generated content platforms in the world, we have already removed his videos that have violated our terms of service. As an inclusive platform, hate has no place on YouPorn.”

If the powers that be decide to take it to the domain name registrar level, they could effectively strip Jones of the ability to even have his own platform on his own site, by taking away his domain name which is hosted by Name.com. This would not be the first time that a domain has been seized due to hate speech violations. White nationalists websites, The Daily Stormer and Stormfront, had their domains stripped for hate speech violations in 2017.

Microsoft has threatened to cease hosting services for the social media network Gab.ai over two anti-Semitic posts, according to an email published by Gab founder Andrew Torba. The email claims the posts violate Microsoft policy and requests that Gab “promptly take appropriate action to resolve the complaint within two business days” or hosting service will be suspended.

Founded as an alternative for users who were banned by Twitter and Facebook, Gab has long struggled to maintain infrastructure partners in the face of persistent hate speech complaints. Gab’s apps have been dropped from both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, making the service largely unavailable on mobile devices.

In 2017, Gab was nearly dropped by its domain registrar over a series of posts that violated the provider’s hate speech policy. Could Infowars.com be next to have its domain stripped for hate speech? We think so.

Alex Jones, most hateful man in America?

YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Pinterest and now Vimeo have removed Infowars content from their platforms. Vimeo is the latest in a growing wave of tech companies to pull videos from former Howard Stern guest and fellow radio host, Alex Jones.

Vimeo suddenly found itself at the center of the on-going Infowars.com debate after the show was barred from a number of competing sites. Earlier in the week, it was host to a handful of Jones-produced videos, but that number jumped suddenly when north of 50 more were uploaded to the service on Thursday and Friday.

“We can confirm that Vimeo removed InfoWars’ account on Sunday, August 12 following the uploading of videos on Thursday and Friday that violated our Terms of Service prohibitions on discriminatory and hateful content. Vimeo has notified the account owner and issued a refund,” a spokesperson told TechCrunch.

The tech companies say they blocked Infowars not because of the conspiracy theories, but because, in Spotify’s words, Infowars “expressly and principally promotes, advocates, or incites hatred or violence against a group or individual based on characteristics.”

Facebook said they were shutting down several of Jones’s pages for “glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies.”

“Apple does not tolerate hate speech, and we have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users,” adding, “podcasts that violate these guidelines are removed from our directory.”

Infowars is moving quickly from one platform to the next, as more sites remove their content over “hate speech” violations. Twitter remains steadfast in their decision not to remove Jones, for now.

Update: Jones’ accounts have also been suspended on Pinterest, MailChimp and LinkedIn.

Howard Stern Writing New “Tell-All” Book Which Will Be Released On September 25, 2018.

Howard Stern is writing a “tell-all” book, according to Radar Online. This project would be the third in a series of books for publishing company Simon and Schuster, and a continuation of his first tome titled Private Parts which was published in 1993.

Stern has been alluding to a “secret project” on his radio show for quite some time, and Radar Online learned that this might just be a new tell-all book.

Radar reported that over the past two months, Howard has spoken of being “overly excited” for the project. He also noted on his radio show, according to Radar, that he had to “look through old pictures” for the project.

The site reported that on July 17, a fan who claimed to work as a librarian said he stumbled upon an “untitled nonfiction” book added to the Simon & Schuster Canada Publishers’ list. The September 25 release date allegedly listed the author as the radio host. Radar reported that within several days after the discovery, the author was changed to “to be confirmed.”

Private Parts was released by the publisher in 1993 and it was the fastest-selling book in the company’s history. It was later adapted into a hit film in 1997 starring Stern and his radio show staff as themselves.

In late 1995, Stern published a second book called Miss America.

Radar reported that Stern’s new tell-all could “address a lot of controversies over the years, including his fall-out from former sidekick Artie Lange, his first divorce, possible health issues, and rumoured upcoming retirement.

Artie Lange commented on Howard’s upcoming book, “I’m looking forward to reading Howard’s book. I’m really curious what the hell he would put in there.”

“I’m on probation now until I’m 54,” Lange, now 50, said. “That’s a long time for a junkie not to f uck up. It’s incentive.”

Stern is expected to write about his stint on “America’s Got Talent,” and how he met and married his second wife, Beth Ostrosky in 2008.