- Michael Vick Interview Discussions. 08/17/09. 6:00am
- More 60 Minutes Discussions. 08/17/09. 6:20am
- Bing Vs. Google. 08/17/09. 6:30am
- ”Pal” Drives Howard Nuts. 08/17/09. 6:35am
- Howard’s ”Inglourious Basterds” Review. 08/17/09. 6:45am
- John Lennon Vs. Neil Young. 08/17/09. 6:50am
- Gary’s Beard Gone But He’s Growing It Back. 08/17/09. 7:00am
- Email Discussions. 08/17/09. 7:05am
- Lisa G’s Howard 100 News Preview. 08/17/09. 7:25am
- Ben Stern Calls In. 08/17/09. 7:45am
- Wolfie’s Philly Interviews. 08/17/09. 8:10am
- Quentin Tarantino Visits. 08/17/09. 8:20am
- Riley Martin Special This Friday At 2. 08/17/09. 9:30am
- Howard 100 News, Geek Show And Wrap Up Show Previews. 08/17/09. 9:35am
- Robin’s News. 08/17/09. 9:50am
- Wrap Up Show – Quentin Tarantino Discussions. 08/17/09. 11:10am
- Wrap Up Show – Riley Martin’s Toe Fungus Remedy. 08/17/09. 11:35am
- Wrap Up Show – Lisa G’s Wiping Habits. 08/17/09. 11:40am
- Wrap Up Show – Sam Simon Calls In. 08/17/09. 11:50am
A Florida rapper is sentenced to two years in prison for a song called â€˜Kill Me a Copâ€™ that he produced as a teenager.
Authorities say 20-year-old Antavio Johnson raps about killing two Lakeland, Fla, police officers in the tune, which cops found on MySpace while surfing for gang-related activity.
The song announced: “Im’a kill me a cop one day.” It called out two specific officers by name, both of whom would be shot with a “glock” in the “dome” if they ever “get my timing wrong.” The best part is not the snappy lyrics. If you Google this kids name, you’ll see that heâ€™s a self-proclaimed Christian rapper.